Corbett Center Student Union is currently undergoing a 15 month renovation set for completion in early April 2015. The building will remain open throughout construction.
The current renovation timeline is as follows:
- The 3rd Floor will be offline (with the exception of Senate Chamber & Gallery) from November 9th, 2014 – January 31st, 2015.
- The 2nd Floor will be offline (with the exception of the Auditorium, Valencia, Socorro, and Rio Grande rooms) from September 15th, 2014 – March 15th, 2015.
- The 1st Floor will not be affected by renovation construction.
- The west side of the building, formerly known as the Bookstore, is currently under construction and will reopen September 15th, 2014.
- The Outdoor Stage will be offline October 1st, 2014 – November 30th, 2014.
Please note that the construction timelines and associated dates are subject to change and will be updated regularly.
All offices located in Corbett Center Student Union (Housing & Campus Life, ID Card Services, Conference Services, Sodexo- Campus Dining, Campus Activities, ASNMSU, Dean of Students, Student Accessibility Services, Student Success Center, and the Tutoring Center) will remain open and maintain regular office hours.
Click on each CCSU diagrammatic plan to view the exciting changes to come in greater detail.