Corbett Center Student Union is currently undergoing a 15 month renovation set for completion in early April 2015. The building will remain open throughout construction.
The current renovation timeline is as follows:
- The 3rd Floor will be offline (with the exception of Senate Chamber & Gallery) from November 9, 2014 – January 31, 2015.
- The 2nd Floor will be offline (with the exception of the Auditorium, Valencia, Socorro, and Rio Grande rooms) from October 15, 2014 – March 15, 2015.
- The 1st Floor will not be affected by renovation construction.
- The west side of the building, formerly known as the Bookstore, is currently under construction and will reopen October 15, 2014.
- The Outdoor Stage will be offline January 1, 2015, and is expected to reopen by March 1, 2015.
Please note that the construction timelines and associated dates are subject to change and will be updated regularly.
All offices located in Corbett Center Student Union (Housing & Campus Life, ID Card Services, Conference Services, Sodexo- Campus Dining, Campus Activities, ASNMSU, Dean of Students, Student Accessibility Services, Student Success Center, and the Tutoring Center) will remain open and maintain regular office hours.
Click on each CCSU diagrammatic plan to view the exciting changes to come in greater detail.