The Corbett Fitness Center is open 7 a.m. – midnight Monday through Friday during the fall & spring semesters to all full-time NMSU students and AggieFit members. It is located on the main (second) floor near the east entrance inside Pete’s Place. A valid Aggie ID is necessary for entrance.
For your safety, it is required that you observe the following:
- Individuals utilizing this facility do so at their own risk.
- Individuals should not undertake exercise routines unless physically qualified and have a physician’s approval to do so.
- The following individuals may not use the equipment:
- Anyone under the age of 18.
- Anyone who is not a full-time NMSU student or member of AggieFit.
- Shoes and appropriate exercise attire are required.
- Always practice safety and courtesy to others.
- For safety and security, this area is video monitored. Persons violating the posted rules could have privileges suspended or revoked.
- Report any unsafe conditions or behaviors to the AC Management at 646-2885.
- Should you need emergency assistance CALL 911.
*Hours are subject to change during campus holidays and breaks.