The Snooze Saloon has six snoozing spaces currently available for student use.
Check-out a snooze space at the front desk of the Snooze Saloon in room 228.
To facilitate fairness and professionalism, the following rules and expectations have been established:
- Snooze Spaces are for napping only. No games, texting, emails, shows or movies are allowed on phones, iPads, tablets or laptops. All electronics must be set to ‘Silent’ mode.
- Spaces are available to current NMSU students only on a first come, first-served basis.
- Spaces are available for up to 60 minutes. You can leave earlier if need be. A private alarm must be set on vibrate to wake you but not disturb anyone else snoozing.
- Due to the great demand for Snooze Spaces, you must exit the room after your time has expired. If you wish to snooze longer, you must get in line and sign in again.
- If you wish to listen to your own music, you can do so using headphones. Volume must be kept at a minimum. If the staff can hear your music, you will be asked to lower the volume. If you do not comply, you will be asked to leave the room.
- Only bottled water is allowed in the Snooze Saloon. Absolutely no food.
- Keep shoes on at all times.
- Keep your belongings near your Snooze Space. If you need to leave the room for whatever reason, you must take your belongings with you.
- Corbett Center Student Union is not responsible for any items left or unattended.
- If you are snoring, we will wake you up!
- At the end of your snooze, remove pillowcase from pillow and place all linen in hamper.
You are responsible for cleaning up after yourself and removing all personal items when leaving the Snooze Saloon. Any items left behind will be placed in the Lost and Found located at the Information Desk.
Corbett Center Student Union and ASNMSU